Wednesday 6 July 2011

Aamna Shariff Bollywood Hot Actress Photos Biography Videos Wallpapers 2011)

Aamna Shariff  Biography

Name :
Amna Shareef
Date Of Birth :
6th March
Star :
Pieces
Biography :
My birthday - 16 July  1982 
If I had not been an actress - I would have been a fashion designer
My first crush - Amitabh Bachchan
My first date - is yet to happen 
I enjoy - eating masala paav at Band Stand
I am scared of - heights
What turns me off - liars
Accessories I can't be seen without - Omega watch, solitaire ring, purse, perfumes
An honest confession - I am extremely fond of diamonds
My most memorable day - when my character "Kashish" appeared on TV in Kahiin To Hoga
Favourite ice cream - Tender Coconut ice cream at "Naturals" 
Favourite actor - Aamir Khan
Favourite movies - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge, Dil to Pagal Hai
Aamna Shariff, who studied at the Indian School Bahrain, has made a place for herself as a television actress. 
She was going out with her co-star on television Rajeev Khandelwal and is rumoured to be dating her co-star from Aloo Chaat, Aftab Shivdasani.
She appeared in popular shows like Kahin To Hoga, Khul Ja Sim Sim, Deal Ya No Deal.
Shariff made her entry into movies with the Robby Grewal directed comedy Aloo Chaat in 2009.
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff 
Aamna Shariff  New Photoshoot
Mujhko Piya Ki yaad Sataye - Aamna Shariff

No comments:

Post a Comment